The RCPAQAP Anatomical Pathology has updated the report format issued to participants enrolled in the Neuropathology Diagnostic program. The new report format follows a standard structure that will be adopted by other programs offered by the RCPAQAP. This single survey report replaces the previous generic and final reports.
The structure of the new reports is as follows:
Summary of Performance
The summary of performance provides a snapshot of your participation and assessment in the program.
Below is an explanation of what is populated in the table columns provided in the example provided.
- Case Number: Is the sample ID of each case
- Your result: Is the result submitted by you at result entry in the myQAP portal.
- Target Diagnosis: Is the expected result diagnosis for the case study
- Assessment: Will provide the assessment of your results based on the target (expected result).
- Pathologists: Pathologists recorded as contributing to the case during Result Entry will be visible on the report to assist with Continual Professional Development Program (CPDP) reporting
- Purpose of Enrolment. Purpose of enrolment recorded during Result Entry will be visible on the report to assist with accreditation assessments.
Reviews the survey performance from all participants, which will include the breakdown of the responses received. Two histograms will be provided, one illustrating the responses received and the other illustrating the percentage of assessment grades provided. The responses that were returned using free text have been grouped for likeness in the first histogram so they can be illustrated.
The report will provide comments on overall performance of each case study as well as a case discussion.
This will provide your overall performance in all cases surveyed.